Expand with Spandex

Monday, September 6, 2010

I recently had a thought about spandex shorts. In high school they intimidated me because the best volleyball players wore them on the team. The weakest links (me) wore sweats. But I saw a post on Fashion Scrapbook, where the blogger was wearing "cycling shorts" under a flowy short dress and I thought it looked really classy. Another blogger I really like Cupcakes and Cashmere is vibing on leather shorts, which I love! But I feel like it will be a while until I find some that fit and am also unsure about the fabric since I like my shorts to BREATH! Enter spandex.
DSC_0072
Wearing Buy the Pound striped top, thrifted bow belt, Value Village shorts, vintage shoes and a little lady harmonica necklace.
DSC_0073

0 comments:


  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP