I Think I Need A New Heart

Saturday, July 14, 2012

I'm going into the 5th day of my bed sentence, where my daily activities include icing my foot, elevating it, listening to the magnetic fields, facebooking, drinking a beer and falling asleep immediatly.

Got an email from my mom and it said "Jenny darling it can only get better from here." I hope she's talking about more than my foot. This is what my idea of better looks like.

sarah house 2

I really love my friend Sarah's apartment. The day her photos popped up on Instagram, I actually found it difficult to sleep. The next day I rearranged the furniture in my bedroom into a MUCH more functional and appealing layout. I love her apartment in a creepy way! I stare at the photos when I'm feeling blue or need inspiration.

karla leather jacket

jenny on motorcycle

I'm currently studying for my m1 - the written test to get a motorcycle license.

bar

faux bang

chalkboard wall

Pictures from Elsa Billgren, Karlas Closet, Vintageladytron instagram, Calivintage.


4 comments:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa said...

I love your friends room too, the bar is amazing! XO.

Emilie said...

Wauw the room from your friend is really amazing!!! I would want to live there too :p Hope you are already better, I don't know what's going on but I know being tied to your bed because of injuries sucks (been there)!!
Stay strong!

xxxx

lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

Lena said...

Hi! I like your blog! would u like to follow each other? I'll be very happy!

http://whissspering.blogspot.ru/

Adam said...

Go for Bespoke shoes. Unlike factory-made shoes, bespoke shoes or custom made shoes are a pair of custom shoes that are unique to their owner and their craftsmen.


  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP