ALICE PRACTICE!

Monday, July 7, 2008


I have planned my whole summer around the free Crystal Castles show at Harborfront. Well, not my whole summer. But you know - its been on the agenda for quite a while. AND fuck! It was so great.
Let me start by saying: Alice Glass is such a Rockstar. It scares me. Shes incredible.

The best image of the night was of her - balancing on the drum set with a beer in one hand and a cigarette in the other. You just don't see shit like that anymore.

Event photographers, Shark Vs Bear attended.

They snapped a picture of the girl beside me.
Please. Someone. Raise my self esteem. Tell me, I'm a little more interesting than her? No thats mean. I'm sure she has a great personality.

lol I'm only kidding!

0 comments:


  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP