I Guess I Must Be Having Fun

Saturday, March 5, 2011









IMG_0306

I am shamefully reposting some pictures from Fashion Forestry's latest post of her day in San Francisco with Elizabeth from White Lightning. I go to Nicole's blog every day because a) she wears the most creative and amazing vintage outfits and b) she has a fucking good time in them! She's playful, and I think play and vintage go hand in hand, like having a pitcher of sangria and a cigarette on a summer day, or eating a scoop of ice cream in jean cut offs (summer!!!!!!)

Check out her Nicoles blog here!

And how sweet is this little valentines party video that took place in Nicoles sweet pad? Makes me want to move to San Fran stat!

11 comments:

cd__ said...

art=obssession=beauty! intensity. as always!

cd__ said...

ps ~ the art work in the background of those photos is wonderous

Unknown said...

So actually, Elizabeth came to San Francisco to visit, and the picture are in SF ;) and the video was made by Ashley,, but it was my party ;) Thank you soooo much for posting about me!!!! I put your post in my press link list!!!

Jenny Morris said...

oh snap! corrections noted. I want to move to San Fran - this just makes the whole post 10 times better :)

SOJOURNED IN STYLE said...

that was delightfully wonderful! she has charming style with an equallly charming personality. the actions agaisnt the mural are so so witty!

Monique said...

So much fun. I love these pics and the video is so much fun!

Lesley said...

those are adorable!! i saw that video over on ashley's blog. so cute!

Esther said...

Wooooooowww!! Love this. Very cool pics! xxxx Esther

Laurice Anderson said...

You are so cool with those pictures. I never thought you could do the push ups! (I can't do that anymore, lolz) But anyway, you look good on that posts!

Unknown said...

Seems you are really having fun!!! Awesome photography!! Thank you for sharing.

http://www.naaptol.com/


  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP