today i'll be happier than a bird with a french fry

Monday, August 1, 2011


Anne Emond Comiques

Nathaniel Russel poster



Chance Co promo photos

In April I watched a series of peaceful minute long films made by CHANCE to promote the summer collection, and I immediatly thought "thats the kind of summer I want to have". A summer of tranquil moments, reading, and lots of nature. I have one month left in Montreal, some great books to read, beaches to discover, parks to lie in, and four little videos to watch for inspiration. So what do I want to do today? Everything and nothing.

2 comments:

Lesley said...

i have been feeling the same about boston. one more month to enjoy all that the city has to offer for the summer before i bury myself in a pile of work for the rest of the year.

what to do? how do we find this medium between exploring and cramming our days filled with fun activities, and laying in the grass wistfully day dreaming all the afternoons away? oh, summer dilemmas... :)

SOJOURNED IN STYLE said...

if summer was reduced to one picture, one of those would be it. it completely embodies summer ease. my town doesn't have a whole lot to offer, but for the rest of summer I'll try and seek it out.


  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP