I suuuuck at ze bloggy

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

WOAH GUY!
I'm sorry for letting my blog die.
Since my last entry I've gotten a job, signed the lease for a house, written two papers, four poems and a short story. Crazy times!
But to be honest: This blog isnt exactly what I wanted it to be. I dont have a camera, a scanner or time - but check back in a bit and there will be an EXTREME makeover: Blog edition!


But until then, I will leave you with this:

Should I get them! Ah! I have 12 minutes and 14 seconds left to bid for them on Ebay.
I am a woman obsessed.

2 comments:

Vivian, VIA Rail's virtual tour guide said...

Let us know, will you?

In the meantime, I've got a question about mixing camel and grey. Have you seen this? I always thought that it was kind of a no-no, but this year it seems all over the place. How does it work when two neutrals are together?

Viv, who admits that she might need a lot of fashion guidance

Jenny Morris said...

Hey! I was so happy to see that someone had left a comment! I think camel and grey would be a nice combo together. This year, I wore a highwaisted camel skirt with grey tights and it looked pretty neat. In truth, I've never been too concious of color coordination. I just have fun with it! This summer I plan to wear obnoxious floral dresses and clunky wood heels.


  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP