Best Friends

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Hayley and Erika have both mentioned that back to school means frequent blog posts. For me, this is not the case. Sawry.

But Im here now, so that'll have to do. I just got off the phone with my friend Scarlett and I am happy to report that my wildest dreams have come true: Scarlett has moved to Montreal! She's here. Like, right now. This girl came to visit me last year from Vancouver, and it was the best weekend I've ever had in Montreal. Complete with false eye lashes, nose piercings, window shopping, cracking hard boiled egg shells on cars, cappuccinos, sexy anarchist book store keepers, partiez, laughing, flashy headbands, dancing, THE WORKS!
042041037

1 comments:

hayley b. said...

ugh.

crying right now
i'm so jealouss


  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP