Tuesday, July 27, 2010
"There's something about the summer, that makes me moody." -Best Coast "Summer Mood"
At a low point in the summer (super sick, sad, school swamped) I found myself lost in a hazy state of inspiration. I even started a new crazy blog. I frantically scribbled on the back of a postcard a list of goals I wanted to achieve for the rest of the summer. I'm happy to say I am in a much better place now and have reached almost all of my goals in some shape or form. Simple changes, but isn't that what summer's for?
1) Finish the essays and assignments for my summer school classes with minimal stress (and pass!)
2) Keep house clean
3) Spend less money, take on DIY projects
4) Make quality time with the gym.
5) Take iron pills every day
6) Eat nutritious food
7) Stop getting hangovers
8) Stop regretting that I let my apartment go - be happy I decided to stay in Montreal and stop obsessively looking on Craigslist for a new place.
9) Foster wardrobe turnover - vintage!!!
10) Wear my hair in interesting ways