Mile End Fruiterie and my mom!

Monday, June 6, 2011

DSC_2122

DSC_2123

DSC_2130

My mom came to visit at the end of May, and we had a decadent time in Montreal! We stocked my fridge with fresh fruits, baguettes, cheeses and calabresa (a thin cut of spicy salami). I'm not used to buying groceries that aren't on special at the store, which is why I usually end up with older produce and green peppers instead of red ones. But these things cease to matter whenever my parents come to town. These photos were taken outside Mile End Fruiterie - which presently has the best Golden Delicious apples in the city - run Mile Enders! Grab them apples while they're hot.

Some neighborhood personalities saw my mom taking pictures outside the fruiterie and asked to be in them too. I love turning the camera on people who want to be captured :)

DSC_2124

DSC_2125

Oh yeah and my mom and I watched this video about a hundred times. Inspired by Fieldguided's new bag



6 comments:

Amber said...

i go for the produce on sale too. Why do red peppers have to be so expensive? What are you made of gold Mr. red peppers?

Jo - Lost in the Haze said...

I absolutely love your outfit! <3 The dots are gorgeous! How I love market places!

x
www.lostinthehaze.com

amy said...

This is so beautiful. You and your Ma have the most stunning hair color.


And the outfits= pretty!!!


hope to hear from you*!
www.amyflyingakite.com

Arianne said...

I also don't do the groceries so when I was staying with friends over the summer it was a wonder to shop in fresh markets.

Arianne from A + B in the Sea

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys said...

Look at you looking like a blast of fruity sunshine! And your Mom's hair is just as awesome as yours!

I also love the tropical drinks background! I might have to give something similar a whirl for summer!

Unknown said...

That dress is sooo pretty!


  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP