Izzy-festivus

Monday, June 27, 2011

IZZY FEST @ CITIZEN VINTAGE

IZZY FEST @ CITIZEN VINTAGE

Photos taken by Sarah of Cheap Opulance and Lara from Citizen Vintage

I hopped over to the Citizen Vintage shop the other night to celebrate Izzy's birthday! I met these girls by modeling for their etsy shops in the winter and have come to really care about these lovely ladies. Cameras were flying everywhere, I got to meet Tara-Lynn who I've inter-loved for the past year, and I was in the presence of macaroons. I'd say the macaroons made this a "blogger meet up" but it felt more like hanging out with friends.

I'm wearing my collar made by Izzy with a gaudy pearl necklace underneath, an H and M crop top, vintage slacks, a poncho thing I found in the garbage and thrifted zara heels.





7 comments:

Kallie, Happy Honey and Lark said...

love that collar you've got goin on, and that woman's diamond pattern dress. looks like a stylin' time!

dahhlayne said...

Your collar is so spunky!

And I love the brunette's lacey outfit. Very darling. :)

forte-espressivo.blogspot.com

Amber said...

these look like such lovely ladies and everyone is impeccably dressed

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys said...

Haha, I must say I never really get the whole macaroon thing, but hanging out with friends I'm fully behind!

tara-lynn / good night, day said...

its all a blur now... definitely friends meet up!

SOJOURNED IN STYLE said...

you look fantastic, the collar and pearls and crop top matchup so well. what a lovely group you've found


  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP