Happy Pride!

Monday, June 30, 2008




These pictures were taken this weekend at Toronto Pride 2008. I missioned down to the gay village on Saturday and Sunday where thousands of people came out to celebrate the queer community and unity! I met really inspiring people and old friends - we danced at every venue we could find, danced so hard, drank so much, my hair was drenched and we were loving life.
The highlight of Pride would have to be last night, when I was drinking with some friends and a glamorous, topless black woman walked by us. My friend Jordy said, "You've got the hottest breasts! Are they real!?"
And she lifted up her skirt, revealing a penis and said "Nope!"
And my friend Gavin said, "Best of both worlds!"
What a weekend! Happy Pride everyone!!

0 comments:


  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP