Free Digs

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I’ve been working in the stock room of American Apparel for about a month now and today I was given $100 to spend on new clothes!
I went on a pant strike this winter and wore tights almost every day. It got cold. The problem was, I couldn’t find any pants that I truly loved. But now it’s summer and my pant strike has officially ended. But today, I welcomed a nice pair of jeans and a t shirt into my life.



I also got this shirt:



The jeans are from American Apparel as well. They were given to me on my first day. The jeans were all sized wrong and so they were given to the staff. They are slimming, comfortable, classy. But mine haven’t gotten much wear yet. The problem is there kind of…sort of…really two sizes too small. I can’t sit down in them. I can’t do up the button.
Evidence:



HAHAHA! Not cute.

I hope to blog more now that summer is here. I just got a new camera from my parents. But I don’t have internet in my new apartment. It’s like that saying: When one door closes, another opens. But for me, it’s the opposite.
When one door opens, another closes.
How pessimistic.
Peace!

1 comments:


  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP