Home Is Where the Heart Is

Friday, May 9, 2008

This is the outside of my apartment. I love where I live so much. I bike through the streets and I cant help but smile!


I've been living here for about a week. My brother is coming this weekend to help me paint my room. I have asthma and can't be around paint fumes. I want my room to be creme. It would be boring if I didnt mix it with wallpaper. Something like this:


Except in shades of gold and creme/white. Should be nice.
Speaking of home, I really miss Toronto. I'm not sure what I'm doing in Montreal anymore.

3 comments:

CHRISTINA D said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CHRISTINA D said...

creme and wallpaper? i concur. brilliant idea.

i want to go bike-riding!!!!!!!!! i hate that i live so far and you and daniel live in cool apartments in cool neighbourhoods. i suck.

aj. / daniel. said...

I really like your apartment!
I'm getting excited for next year!
ARGHHH


  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP