Mirror Mirror on the Wall...

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Who hosts the best party of them all?

Hands down, its goin' steady. A dance party that rolls around once a month at The Boat in Toronto. The music makes me freak out its so good, cant even handle it - the dj's spin nothing but beat tunes from the 40's 50's and 60's, and its a fucking dance dream come true. Can't quite explain why I love it so much...possibly fueled by my early life obsession with the movie Dirty Dancing. My mom popped the video into the VHS when I was six and I've been hooked ever since. ('Cause nobody puts baby in a corner...bi-yatch.)

The last time I went was June 6th and Sarah took some cute pictures.
jenny sarah 2
jenny sarah
jenny dance
Its pure joy in that face right there.

The next one is August 1st - that this weekend. Ill be in Pitsburg on a family vacation, so I need you to go so i can live vicariously through you. But if that can't happen, I'll just watch this video over and over and hopefully that will be enough until next time (which will probably be in Montreal, cause did I mention, they've been hosting them over there too!) (Watch the video i liked - the DJ's have played 'Love Man' on many occasions, and I'm not gonna lie, I've used some of Johnny's dance moves. The arm pop thing is a crowd pleaser...)

2 comments:

Brendan Jeffery said...

AW, that reminds me of so much. Well have fun in Pittsburg again! When and where is the event in Montreal?

Jenny Morris said...

thanks for commenting brendan :) its gonna be once a month at il motore!


  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP