Poppin' Pearls

Thursday, July 16, 2009




I wanted to wear my mothers pearls for whats poppin wednesdays at sneaky dees last night. Wasnt allowed, though its probably for the best since last night was a particularly big shit show.

This is what it looks like. Photo found on zucket
drop by and you will probably find me swinging from pipes on the ceiling, with michael jackson's 'thriller' playing in the background. thats not true, but I kind of wish it was. maybe next week. this morning Sam and I woke up early and went down to hot yam to volunteer. The street car ride over was the nicest...the combination of the windows open and a breeze flowing in, feeling hazy and hungover at an early hour, a good friend at my side, it feels like a perfect summer.

0 comments:


  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP