Opotunity

Monday, July 20, 2009




shirt is my moms from club monaco
belt my moms too, probably from...the 80's
slutty skirt from, you guessed it, urban behavior. (my parents wouldn't let me wear it out of the house unless i put a more modest skirt on top. awks.
tights moms drawer.
shoes - purched that day from value. velvet! plus gold studs!
purse chanel from buy the pound, what what!!!??

Maybe i should change the name of my blog to joyce (my mom) made me funky since i raided her wardrobe on friday...she also literally made me. anyways! i wore this on Friday to Gavins house party, and later to a show at the boat. The band playing was Opopo and they made me wanna dance all over the bar and onto the street.

post script: GRRRR! WHY CANT I MAKE MY PICTURES BIGGER!! MADDA FADDA!

3 comments:

CHRISTINA D said...

blogger is so annoying that way. you need to upload them to another server (ex: flickr) and then use those codes to post the pics. i use flickr, it's easier - they resize the pictures for you

CHRISTINA D said...

ps: want to see a close-up of the shoes !!!

Jenny Morris said...

hmm...ive been using photobucket, but i think im going to switch to flickr, thanks darling!


  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP