Come on Get Rhythm

Wednesday, February 9, 2011


All Ideas Are True: Opening Ceremony SS11 from Opening Ceremony on Vimeo.



I'm aching to go thrift shopping for a few hours, running my fingers over fabrics, prints, cuts, and styles. Oh but tomorrow Citizen Vintage opens its doors for the first time from the 10th to the 16th and I'm seriously looking forward to it. Along with hitting up the vintage shops, I plan to use the rest of February to catch up on the school work I've horribly neglected and get out to the gym - there is no excuse, the Y is half a block away from me.

EDIT: Citizen Vintage Sale is moved to next Wednesday at a new space "Off Interarts" - check their facebook page for more info.

lara

becky!

your bags are becoming



*Last photo from Citizen Vintage Tumblr. The rest are mine from the Diana Mini.

6 comments:

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys said...

So... does the Diana always overlay photos like that? And why is that desirable? I mean, it's cute, but it must get a bit old after a bit...
That shop opening sounds super exciting though!

Laura Mullins said...

oo lala, thrift stores are the best! i love how you edited the second to last picture (:

Lesley said...

i also have no excuse not to go to the gym, but like you i'd rather be thrifing. ah, so is life haha.

SOJOURNED IN STYLE said...

your diana mini takes superb photos, I like its aged layerd appeal that make each shot so individual. have fun with the shop opening!

Unknown said...

I like the diana shots! they are so much fun and so perfect for a vintage shop. I wish I lived in Montreal so I could check this out :)


  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP