She Speaks!

Monday, February 21, 2011

I mentioned in this post that I was on the radio for my friends show, The Tuesday Morning After. I did an 8 minute stint on winter fashion in Montreal and was pleased to have the studio laughing! To listen, click here and let the media player load - i'm speaking slightly after the halfway mark! Excuse the first minute or so, I was SO nervous my heart was pounding out of my chest! But after that, I got cozy and started to have fun with it :)

Speaking of radio, this is a video I saw filmed at the KEXP radio station in Seattle that launched my love for Florence and the machine. KEXP also got me on to The Tallest Man on Earth.



Someone wrote in the comments "at 1:31 I'm starting to have an orgasm." haha so true!!!

8 comments:

CDC said...

listening right now - a refreshing take on winter wear! kinda nice and quirky and fierce and who cares ("aren't you COLD?!" hehehe)

Kirstin said...

I just died a little. I loved seeing Florence in that outfit and hearing that version of that song. Amazing!

Amber said...

going to check it out and this video of florence is amazing..i expect nothing less from her

Laura Mullins said...

great video!!! florence is so cool

BB said...

oh florence, florence, florence! major girl crush. and i think it's safe to assume i am not the only one that feels this way ...

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys said...

I was listening... got distracted by all the news and started thinking I should listen to the radio more to stay up to date. Then, after 14 minutes, it just shut down on me. Probably because I'm in a foreign country and I used up my free preview or something. Sorry! I'm sure you were great though!

P.S. I absolutely loved that photoshoot you did for YeYe's shop that just went up. You look completely amazing in everything. You guys are a match made in heaven!

Lesley said...

what a fun experience to be on the radio! i'm a little jealous.

i want to marry the tallest man on earth. his music is so heartfelt.

Lenne said...

Ahhhhh Florence! Fangasm fangasm!!!


  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP