A Purrrfect Set

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

doggies

diana 1_0013

jennis cats

I developed my first roll of film on the Diana Mini today! I was told Diana's are finicky and unreliable, so I shot this roll carelessly, expecting one or two of the pictures to turn out. But to my surprise, almost every photo turned out, and I actually like a lot them! Mazel Tov Diani Mini, you're a woman now...a little older and a little wiser, but I will always see you as my little girl. (Time for the loony bin and by that I mean bed!)

Picture 51

I have lost the source of this chair! BUT ISNT IT AMAZING!!!

10 comments:

Kallie, Happy Honey and Lark said...

these pictures are wonderful! i love how film captures things so candidly. also, that chair is AWESOME.

Sarah said...

love this set & OMG that chair brought a tear to my eye!!!

laura said...

that first photo is fantastic - love it.

nesha said...

awesome post girlie!!

and i just saw your tweet about making it onto calivintage- yaay!! :D

Sarah said...

The cat chair is the best. thing. I. ever. saw. Since I stumbled upon the 'cat-boat' in Amsterdam (seriously). I love it!
Sarah xx
http://sockmyshoe.blogspot.com

Amber said...

wow that chair is purrfect...hehe

Kirstin said...

That chair is amazing! I need to get film for my Diana as I have never used it. I am kind of terrified to use it for the same reason that you shot your film so carelessly! I love that picture of you though, it looks like it's from 30 years ago!
By the way, your Self-Portrait Sundays feature is up today lady, just wanted to say thanks for doing it for me!

SOJOURNED IN STYLE said...

the pictures turned out so lovely. i love the lighting and how it captured everything.

Helen said...

Oh your little kitties are so sweet. I'm such a big cat fan. And yay for the film coming out - it looks fab - really vintage-esque x


  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP