Will Model For Vintage

Monday, January 17, 2011

banana goof 4

banana goof 3

jenny and izzy

Izzy from YeYe! took these shots while I was goofing around posing for her etsy shop (some of the pics are up already!) Hanging out with Izzy was heaven! A kind of place where organic banana's, fascinating chats and vintage dresses rule the world! She really is incredible, one of the most inspired (and inspiring!) people I've ever been around. And the clothes. My god the clothes! She's an amazing stylist and a true collector and creator of vintage goodies. Learn more about Izzy on her blog which has been one of my favorites for a while now.

I also modeled for Citizen Vintage last week. Becky, Brooke and Lara were truly wonderful and will be getting a post of their own soon! For now, do check out some of the shots on their facebook page.

5

banana goof 1

19 comments:

Aya said...

The photos look great! Your look is perfect for a vintage shop :) xoxo

thatdamngreendress said...

Loving that green coat...and your red gloves! I think I need one of those lace collars she's got in her etsy shop...!

Kallie, Happy Honey and Lark said...

How cool that you're modeling vintage! You have the perfect look for it. I saw that pic of you with the red hat on the calivintage tumblr today!! excellent :)

Poppy said...

Beautiful photos, I love how bright the red blouse is.

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys said...

Haha, you look great! Like a joke-cracking, sardonic star from the 1930s. It looks like the scene is definitely in Montreal!

Unknown said...

You look phenomenal! I love the wide brimmed hat and red blouse- work it girl!

Amber said...

Jenny, you make me wanna open a vintage shop just so that I can dress you up! Great photos!

A !

laura said...

as i already said on izzy's blog, you look amazing! great photos. (:

Amber said...

i saw the pics she posted and you look incredible. dont forget us when you become a hot shot model :)

Fleur-de-Lis said...

loved the photo with that stunning hat ^^

Sarah said...

you look amazing! your hair is so beautiful.

Lesley said...

pretty pretty pretty!!!!!

Laura Mullins said...

hehe i love the banana inclusion. what a fun time!! you both look cute with those umbrellas too (:

Unknown said...

You make a great model! I'd use you if I had a vintage shop, that's for sure.

As for those Levi's, they're actually a limited-edition pair from 2008 :( 1966 Skinny Reissue. Believe me, I could really use some new ones myself since I gained 10+ pounds since the time I bought them. I already have 3 pairs, but 1 is ripped like mad, 1 is a size 0 (ha, ha), and the other is the pair I had on which is STILL almost unbearably tight. The things I do for denim...

Kirstin said...

Haha, your comment just made me laugh at the thought of my post being sent to a uni prof!

Unknown said...

those photos look so great!! and that is so wonderful that you are modelling vintage clothes :)!!

SOJOURNED IN STYLE said...

wow!! pheonomenal in every single way phenomenal can be. i love the stripes with the bright red shirt. i love the vintage just radiating in the pictures.


  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP