You've Really Got A Hold On Me

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I'm packing up my room now, preparing for my move to Montreal. I've been reflecting on the summer, and it overwhelms me to think about how much has happened. Its been an amazing summer, and the four months just flew by. I am excited to be back in Montreal - there is a lot to look forward to. But part of me is hesitant to leave Toronto - my friends, my family, fresh fruit and a latte every morning, a clean bath tub! what a treat. And I wish I had one more month to experience this city at a slower pace. I packed my summer in, fearing that I would be bored and unhappy if I didn't push myself every day to accomplish something. so now im stressed and drained and am actually looking to Montreal for some down time (I never thought I would say that.)

I am also sad to leave because when I got back from Rock Camp I was introduced to the 2 week old kitten living in my house. She was found drowning in a puddle during the big thunderstorm and my family saved her...DSC02992DSC03043
Ive exploited her a little in this photo...she's wearing a little purse that says "When the goin gets tough, the tough go shopping" on it. just cause shes so darn cute.

5 comments:

Sam Dewald said...

dont leave me. my toronto summer would not have been what it was without you.

Jenny Morris said...

same here...im so sad to go. im dreaming for an endless summer with yours truly!

sarah said...

I love your kitten!

Jenny Morris said...

omg! i know! shes coming with me to montreal for the weekend, so maybe you can meet her!! she is so tiny.

POSIJOSH said...

omg i love yr kitten


  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP