Sentimental Heart

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Big thanks to Milk Teeths for the style award nomination! I am new to these incredibly sweet (and validating!) gestures and from one of my favorite bloggers, too? Aw, shucks. :) xx



A few days ago, I took some shots of my favorite little cozy things - the ones that have found a strange but secure place in my sentimental heart. Oddly enough, 4/5 were found objects.

DSC_1210

A pin of my mom in the 70's? 80's? with her two sisters Carol and Wendy.

DSC_1196

My little lady harmonica necklace passed down from my mom's drawer.

DSC_1175

Winnie the poo in a snow suit

DSC_1169

The freaky clowns that I got for a photoshop project but then fell oddly in love with.

DSC_1166

And finally, this little wood squirrel that I found hanging on a hook when I moved into my apartment! It belongs to my friend Kensey who gave me her apartment* and I realized the day I took this picture that it was actually the prize for a giveaway Kensey won on Hannah and Landon - here! Kensey! I sent mat off to your wonderful province with a package to give you. I'll send another out soon...your little squirrel is coming home!

*saved my life

Photobucket

8 comments:

Amber said...

what a lovely song and such a pretty girl.

Ashley/ MILK TEETHS said...

Oh my god I am obsessed with those peek a poohs! I have one on my keychain right now (he's in an old timey clown outfit!)

also, I nominated you for a little blog award :)

xx
MILK TEETHS

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys said...

I love the little squirrel... and the badge of your mom and her sisters. Makes me want to make one with my sisters!

kenseycrane said...

oh my gosh! jenny!!!! you don't even know how happy i am to be reunited with my squirrel friend!!
i thought he was gone forever and was mourning his loss!
(also i sent you an email a few days ago, i just want to make sure you get it!)

Jenny Morris said...

aw kensey my love!! i didnt get your email...will you send it again to morrisxoxo@hotmail.com. cant wait to read it!!

Lisa Michelle Cifuentes said...

I got slightly behind on reading your blog and just came back to it today. THRILLED you have so many great recent posts. Can't wait to catch up :)

And I love the photo of your mom and her sisters. Reminds me of mine!

Helen said...

Aw the squirrel is lovely. Squirrels are one of my favourite animals, particularly red ones. I know very random lol x


  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP