Glass at the City of Craft

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

DSC_1523

There seems to be a pattern where I go to craft shows hungover and leave feeling refreshed and excited. Although I'm used to craft and zine fairs in Montreal, City of Craft in Toronto was no less incredible! I was told by Claire from Needle Book that city of craft is super choosy about who gets to table - so every single display blew me away.

I got this bowl from the incredibly talented glass artist Patrick Fisher. The milky seafoam color and the simple shape are mesmerizing, like staring into the ocean. I also really loved the glass china jewelry by Amy Belanger and of course, the Pin Pals were there - these girls are everywhere and have the sweetest, craftiest and most affordable goodies at every craft fair I frequent.

Picture 8

DSC_1463

DSC_1504

DSC_1508

All photos are mine except for the picture of my new bowl which I found on Patrick Fishers website!

14 comments:

Amber said...

those are the coolest pants I have ever seen.

Lee Jones said...

ditto to the comment above : )
awesome pants!

Helen said...

Wowza amazing leopard print shorts/ trousers you have on there x

Nnenna said...

that bowl is so lovely!

Suite Henry said...

Jenny - Thanks for your comment on my post. I didn't make it out to City of Craft unfortunately but I am majorly jealous of your acquisition! I really love Patrick's work.

Vinda Sonata said...

inspiring pictures!
and i have to agree with the rest of the people here about the leopard pants!

Sanny said...

Super fancy your leopard print bottom! Such a festive event, that 'Stay Bold' necklace reminds me of 'Carrie' bracelet, so cute.

Have a super fine day! (:
Sanny's Head to Heart

Ashley/ MILK TEETHS said...

yes that bowl is beautiful! I collect sea glass and gosh, I can't get over how dreamy this piece is. I need to check out his site asap :)

xx
MILK TEETHS

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys said...

Oh god, there's no escaping The Outsiders! I'm liking the new blog layout by the way!

Jenny Morris said...

I'll be sure to get some better shots of these cheeta pants!

ruby slipper journey - thanks for the comment on my new template...i am so happy you like it!

Meg said...

I love your lip color, what is it? and that bowl is very nice

Anonymous said...

Oh my god. I am in love with the outsiders neckalce....I WANT THAT. P.S. I miss you something awful

LOVE A SECRET ADMIRER... ; )

Jenny Morris said...

oh my anonymous! whenever i see 'anonymous' comments i hold my breath cause i am seriously afraid of getting comments like "YOU SUCK! - Anonymous"
SO glad to read the love.


  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP