Lets All Get Drunk On Christmas Day

Saturday, December 25, 2010

eggnog_1210_x11

Egg nog recipe here

Because I belong to the Jewish faith
I don’t get that buzzed by Christmas day
But pour some liquor in my nog
And I’ll be buzzing all day long.
I’ll trim the trees and deck the halls
If I’ve got some alcohols
And I’ll merrily spread the holiday cheer
So long as its paired with a cold brewed beer.
It’s the holiday, so whatever your taste,
Lets all get drunk on Christmas day

Picture 31

Picture 33

Picture 34

(All the photos are from my favorite food blog Eat Make Read. There are loads of stunning cocktail recipes filed under the tab Happy Hour. )

4 comments:

Flashes of Style said...

Amaaazing recipes! I'll have to try them.

Merry Christmas! xx

Unknown said...

those look so freaking good! I somehow failed to have any eggnog this year :( Oh well, don't need the calories anyway...

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys said...

hear, hear, HEAR! I'm always in favour of yummy drinks, and unlike lots of bloggers, I have no aversion to alcohol! ; D

SOJOURNED IN STYLE said...

that was too good! so wittty and clever. wonderful poem.


  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP