Wednesday, December 8, 2010
My friend lent this lovely dress to me. It is vintage with the the most gorgeous hand painted flowers all over.
I handed in my last paper today and tomorrow morning I'm going home to Toronto for a month long visit. Milk Teeths kindly tagged to me to share 7 things about myself...but I did that last week! So heres my list of 7 things Ill be doing when I'm home for the break...
1. skating in our new backyard rink!
2. practicing the harmonica
3. working seasonal staff at club monaco
4. working on a new blog layout. so pumped for this!
5. eating my favorite foods ever - cheese and oysters
6. going on a vintage dress quest
7. playing with my cats Max and Ernst. We have another one named Marcelle but him and I don't really get along. Aren't those cat names so pretentious!?
Are you still in a work/school/christmas crunch? Just make like a kitten and hang in there! xo