High Waisted

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

vice shoot 0

vice shoot 1

vice shoot 4

vice shoot 2

This editorial is two years old (from VICE magazines 2008 fashion issue) but I think the new age, space aesthetic is espcially relevant this season. The collage work was done by Tara Sinn, an artist based in New York specializing in collage, animation and website design...inspiring as I'll be spending the rest of this blistering afternoon reading up on website design turtorials. I'm really looking forward to putting a new layout up but HTML codes give me the worst headache!

9 comments:

Amber said...

this editorial is awesome, love that last pic. Oh and thanks for the link for the web design, I am heading over to check it out

sydney said...

i've never seen this editorial before, but i love it! so inspiring!

Esther said...

hey babe thanks so much for coming over to my blog and left a lovely comment :) i love all your pictures here! very pretty ones! wanna follow each other? :D XXXX ♥

http://theglamorousmess.blogspot.com/

Kallie, Happy Honey and Lark said...

ugh thats my goal for the free time i have coming up...html is hugely headache inducing. i can't wait to see what you've got going on! ps-this editorial is awesomesauce.

Vinda Sonata said...

amazing, inspiring pictures.
i love them all. thanks for sharing, love.

Unknown said...

Ok, when I grow out my hair someday, that bob is what I want! So perfect :D

Awesome editorial, and I can't wait to see your new, inspired layout!

xoxo

soph // and other things said...

I hear you on the html stuff. So time consuming and a bit mind boggling! haha. I really like this shoot. That last image is a bit Clockwork Orange-y.

Sarah Mikaela said...

HTML codes do have their own temper, indeed! :) But what a lovely editorial! Your blog is great!

x,

Mikaela

http://framboisefashion.blogspot.com

Smilinggirly said...

Aww cat's are so cute! By the way, your blog is interesting! <3


  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP