Friday, November 26, 2010
Helen from Bits and Bobs sweetly tagged me to share seven things about myself that you may not already know. So here goes!
1. my first kiss happened in las vegas, of all places! I was sixteen, on a bus teen tour across the states and wonderwall was playing in the background. our teeth clanked relentlessly!
2. i’m graduating university in may with a minor is gender studies and a major in creative writing.
3. career ambition: to take Jeanne Bekers job from under her and be a writer/blogger till the end of my days!
4. fond childhood memory: my parents wouldn't buy me an easy bake oven when I was little. one morning, after desperately crying and begging for one, my dad decided to take me out for a professional bread maker instead.
5. some simple goals for the next year are to: bring that bread maker out of the garage and use it (!) get a video camera, learn to shoot manual, apply for an internship at WORN, learn the Harmonica and continue building up my blog!
6. at least once a week, i have dreams that I'm buffy and have to save the world. its fucked up!
7. i'm beginning to realize that i love vintage clothing possibly more than anything in the world.