Most Genius Costume Ever

Monday, November 1, 2010

Picture 5

I'm sad Halloween is over but I also love the beginning of a new month. For November I have vowed to stop streaming television - I'm trading Gossip Girl for practicing the harmonica and Sex and the City for reading. Also...my champaign birthday is coming up. I turn twenty one on the twenty first!

EDIT: SHIT! I totally caved and watched the first seven minutes of Huge - a fat positive teen show set at fat camp (and guess whose behind it - the creators of MY SO CALLED LIFE! Uh huh, you heard me right.) Watch the rest for me??????

Photos found on Refinery 29 - (Thanks Jenni!)

Picture 7

9 comments:

Ashley/ MILK TEETHS said...

if you say "rabbit, rabbit, rabbit" on the first of the month it is allegedly good luck--I always say it! I feel like I need to do some more reading too--way too much interneting and not enough books :O

xx
MILK TEETHS

Mademoiselle Ruta said...

Hahaa I love that Tavi is a halloween costume. It's amazing.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's super creative. I'd have never thought of dressing up as Tavi. And 21 on the 21st! How amazing is that?

http://red-soledfashionista.blogspot.com/

Kallie, Happy Honey and Lark said...

when I saw these this morning I LOL'd all over the place. I literally almost fell out of my chair.

Sarah said...

That costume is amazing. I love it!

thequeenofwanderlust.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I think your title blog pictures are the best I've seen! Love the use of photobooth pics - you have a new follower! Hope you have a happy 21st! xx

caitlin said...

that is totally a genius costume. i feel so proud of myself for instantly knowing who it was supposed to be!! i'm sure that if i dressed up as tavi around here everyone i encountered would be completely confused (vermonters aren't a fashionable bunch...)

thanks so much for being follower #100! you'll always hold a special place in my bloggerheart :)

noone said...

LOVE the costume! hope you had a great halloween weekend!

Jenny Morris said...

I'm gonna spill this in the comments...but i might be getting a puppy in may and I'm gonna name her Tavi. Sometimes she will be referred to as the style rookie. hahah


  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP