Daily Affirmation

Monday, November 8, 2010

Awwwww! I love Jessica and her daily affirmation!



Here are some of mine on this rainy Monday in Montreal

I Like...

- that its still mild enough to bike to school
- eating maple donuts with ginger tea (in class, so satisfying!)
- this tater tot recipe
- having clean floors, hair and underwear haha
- going out for pints
- getting excited about food
- particularly vietnamese soup (new post tomorrow)
- lying beside a hot water bottle at bedtime! (Yes, I'm 80 years old)
- and finally, reminding myself that life doesn't have to be a big rush

DSC_1296

14 comments:

Lee Jones said...

this video is absolutely awesome : )

i wanna do that every morning haha

Sanny said...

I'm loving the title of your blog already! So cute! Hahah.. and your list made me smile!

Have a delicious day! (:

Sanny's Head to Heart

Charlotte said...

Oh yay thank you so much!
I'm so obsessed with Ryan right now, you're lucky you spotted a look-a-like! Will check out that trailer when I have more bandwidth
xxx

Fleur-de-Lis said...

wow, I really loved this video. we should all think like that evey morning...

the ineffable soul said...

aww that made me smile so much! Maybe we all need to do that every morning! x

softspoken said...

i always love her little handclap, cause i do that too when i'm excitedly talking. this makes me wanna post my own affirmations :)

Amber said...

clean floors would make my list as well

Unknown said...

O gosh I love your coat so much !!! I love your blog..

Sarah said...

This look is so cute. I want, want a trench coat. It is on my list. I really adore those shoes as well.

thequeenofwanderlust.blogspot.com

Love, Trixie said...

I love this! Sometimes it's so easy to get caught up in the little things. . . that video is so great it really made me smile :)

hearts and hugs,
Nina

Unknown said...

Great words to live by! You've got super cute style!

ashley mcconnell said...

i'm so inspired! great post

daretounravel.blogspot.com

Meg said...

This outfit is amazing! I love everything


  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP