Nooks and Crannies

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Picture 3

These pictures make me want to fill the nooks and crannies of my new place with some retro wallpaper and cat chutchkas. My next project is going to be modeled after the the picture above! Putting up the wallpaper will be a pinch, as I've got the exact same wall moldings in my living room.

Picture 14

Picture 15

Picture 6

mod-orange-wallpaper

The 2nd and 3rd pictures are from one of my favorite Canadian bloggers Fieldguided who profiled this bloggers lovely home. The 4th is from White Lightning, (I think) I forget all the rest.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like all of these pictures but my favorite is the first one. Wish my living room look like this.

Nice blog.

Hope you visit mine. Follow if you wish and I'll return the favor.

http://mypretaporterblog.blogspot.com/

Amber said...

great inspiration photos, really love the chair in the last one

MY REPUBLIC OF FASHION said...

I love the top and 2nd last picture. :)SarahD

Ashley/ MILK TEETHS said...

Ahh! I have the first photo saved on my computer too. The yellow wall paper is so pretty and totally something i will ruthlessly copy once I have my own place!

xx
MILK TEETHS

pumps & luiers said...

great pics - I always love those sneakpeaks in other peoples houses!

Rebecca said...

i always want to re-do my room every couple of months! it's probably a good thing my mum doesn't give in to my whims...

http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Oooo retro wallpaper, what a nice idea. I'm moving house soon, i'd love a feature wall in the bedroom I think. Thanks for the inspiration xxx

tara-lynn / good night, day said...

anabela knows how to hide the really ugly stuff & just close up on the best, sadly my house isn't as pretty as the pictures


  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP