Exciting Firsts

Saturday, October 16, 2010

During the week of Pop Montreal I was insanely flattered to be stopped by two talented streetstyle photographers...

The first was Anik from Montreal in Style, (my bestest friend Jenni was also photographed and the original post can be found HERE)


The next night I was stopped by Gaelle Leroyer outside a Silly Kissers show (the original post is HERE)

Picture 69
Picture 71

Then I nearly peed my pants when the Fashion Press asked to do a Blogger Spotlight of FASHION MADE ME FUNKY (you can read the full interview here).



I've been feeling inspired and happy these days and I have the people who are reading this blog to thank! xo

8 comments:

Rachella - flourishingfit.com said...

Nice outfit! Like how you combined it with the knee socks.
xoxo

http://theonlyfashionprincess.blogspot.com

kenseycrane said...

God, you're beautiful!

Catita said...

I love the article from the fashion press and your 2nd outfit! on which street are you posing? trying to figure it out but not so sure if tis St-Laurent or more downtown...
Love Mtl!
xoxo
catita

Jan said...

Wow thanks for your lovely comment,
personally I don't like my header anymore, really wanna change it, but I haven't got any inspiration for a new header...

&Wow I'm in love with that second outfit!

Jenny Morris said...

aw thanks! I'm happy to hear you like the second outfit too! I'm going shopping today and am going to look for similar shorts in a pale pastel color.

I forgot to mention in the pictures I'm posing in my neighborhood - the Mile End in Montreal - both were taken on Parc Ave.

Jan - don't change your header! The peanuts are so quirky!

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys said...

I'm not surprised at all. You look pretty rocking!

the exhausted etiquette (kirstine) said...

I probably would have peed my pants,
ahahah! You look beautiful!! as for
my camera it's a simple point and shoot
canon, but I use an editor.

xo,
kirstine.


  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP