Enter Laughing

Friday, October 8, 2010

On more than a few occasions, people have told me, "I can't tell if I'm actually funny, or if you're just a good audience".

DSC_0398

I laugh a lot. Sometimes its the humor of life that gets me, or that spark I love to see in other people, but more often than not, I'm laughing at myself. At my dinner party not long ago, I mixed my actual beer up with the beer we were ashing our cigarettes in. My favorite pictures from the night are the ones taken with Erika (her blog here) directly after I spit a mouthful of cigarette into the sink!

DSC_0399

DSC_0396

I used to be more aware of the excitable part of my personality. (Like: "Okay! You're at a 15 right now. Maybe try bringing it down to a 6.") But I'm beginning to realize that its all a part of who I am, and if given the choice, I will always enter laughing :)

Picture 43
This last picture was taken by the lovely Jenni Stablein.

Alexis from Enfants Seuls, also posted some pictures from the dinner here!
Song to Accompany: Enter Laughing by Electrelane

9 comments:

Jenny Morris said...

I just realized there is a lot of red hair in this post!

Anonymous said...

SO MUCH RED!!! ps the first shot is so hilarious. i don't even care if it's a terrible photo of me - the dialogue is perfect.

Unknown said...

thank you for you comment on my blog :)
i couldn't find a way to get curisve writing through blogger, so i type it up on paint and then add it in my posts as an image. Old fashioned and simple ;)

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys said...

Bleeeccccchhhhh! How awful to drink the cigarette beer! But how cool to laugh about it... I'm pretty sure I would go hide in shame! ; D

Jenny Morris said...

I know haha! its really nasty! I rinsed with with Peach Juice, looked at Erika with a dumfounded expression on my face, and then we just laughed!

Fleur-de-Lis said...

Hi :)
Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog*
I loved to read yours as well! Following**

Emilie said...

what a coool pictures, you see you two had fun :D

xxx

thank you so much for the sweet comment :)
lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

Rachella - flourishingfit.com said...

great pictures! :)
you've got a blog! hope you will become a follower of my blog too?
xoxo

http://theonlyfashionprincess.blogspot.com


  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP