How Did Stella Get Her Groove Back?

Sunday, October 3, 2010

DSC_0282
DSC_0283
This is the outfit that carried me through the weekend. It reminds me of Sailor Moon, an airplane stewardess, and a kindergarten color board (see? primary colors are complimentary!) I found the top at Concordia's clothing swap this week, at a community event called The Really Really Free Market.
DSC_0342
DSC_0338
DSC_0365
All of these photos were taken by my talented friend Aliya Kahsay

I don't know how Stella got her groove back, but I know that I found mine this weekend. Its probably a combination of the leaves falling, the POP events happening in my neighborhood, and the non stop fun I have been having since Wednesday night! Maybe that's all I needed - a really carefree weekend to settle into this city.
DSC_0428
I had a little party last night and this is how the end looked - Me and four little babes in a blanket, a pile of kittens, all snug in a rug. I think we were all exhausted! I am ready to spend the next week in a mute, anti-social state of reflection! I also have many more pictures from this weekend to sift through, and a disposable camera currently developing at the Pharma-Prix, so check back for more throughout the week :)

2 comments:

Jenny Morris said...

aw i heart your comments and am glad to hear that as I was worried this post might give off the "my life is so fun, can you believe it, i am SO great" vibe...it was just a really fun weekend :)


  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP