Oh Danny, Is This The End?

Monday, October 4, 2010


Before fully welcoming autumn into my heart and wardrobe, I would like to pay one last homage to the bright colors of summer!

dream outfit
All of the clothes are from Etsy, except for the Chanel purse (a girl can dream!) and the lipstick which is MAC Lady Danger.

Jacket - 46 dollars found HERE
Cutesy top 15 dollars found HERE
High Waisted shorts (underwear?) haha 18 dollars found HERE
Leather platforms 44 dollars found HERE
The purse image was found on The Cherry Blossom Girl

Today I skipped out of class a bit early and decided to go underwear shopping at Winners! (New. Favorite. Thing) Ended up leaving with an amazing polka dot corsette that looks like a vintage bathing suit. I love it and it was only TWELVE dollars!

Song to Accompany: Blister in the Sun by the Violent Femmes
Thanks Kensey!

7 comments:

Kallie, Happy Honey and Lark said...

ohmygoodness, how cute is your blog!? i love it. especially your banner.
and seriously, the AA people are the worst. i am always in a bad mood after going there.

Jenny Morris said...

Yeah! Promise me we will never be those bloggers with American Apparel ads on our sites! Unless I get free clothes. THEN WE'LL BEAT THE SYSTEM!

Anonymous said...

i... love those shorts. haha if they had them in black i'd totally wear them. maybe even daily.

Jenny Morris said...

i know! haha! underwear for shorts! corsets for shirts! Why not, I ask you! WHY NOT!

daisychain said...

thank you so much for your comment,
your blog is SO cute.

Jenny Morris said...

me too! but I am trying to go on a don't buy anything for a week spree - lately everything I have purchased I have wanted to return :( i have the most crippling of buyers remorse.


  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP